How do I get a divorce when I am on a low income?

Aug 8, 2012 by


How do I get a divorce when I am low income and the one place I can go is giving me the run around?

New York


You didn’t say where the “one place you can go” is, but you can inquire about legal assistance in Broome County here:

The Legal Aid Society of Mid-New York, Inc.

Legal Aid for Broome and Chenango
30 Fayette Street
P.O. Box 2011 Binghamton, NY 13902-2011
(607) 723-7966

The Mental Hygiene Legal Service
75 New Scotland Avenue Albany, NY 12208

– The Team

Wendy Jaffe and can only provide general information about divorce. DO NOT RELY ON MS. JAFFE’S ADVICE ALONE. Before acting on information provided by Ms. Jaffe or by, talk to an attorney first about your particular facts and the law of your state. By submitting your question to, you are not creating an attorney/client relationship with Ms. Jaffe or with any of the other attorneys listed on this site.

Related Posts

Share This

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *