divorce from wife – about my son

Aug 8, 2012 by


My wife has been in jail and is a convicted drug felon and she got my son with a dvp that was untrue now my son is with her and I’m trying to get full custody of him and i don’t feel he his safe what should i do?

West Virginia


Contact the court, tell them your spouse gave false testimony at the hearing and make a child protective services report on any potential neglect or abuse you feel might apply. You can also file a Petition for Modification of the child support orders based on “facts which demonstrate good cause for relief.” Be careful what you ask for though, you might get it. – The Divorce.com Team

Wendy Jaffe and Divorce.com can only provide general information about divorce. DO NOT RELY ON MS. JAFFE’S ADVICE ALONE. Before acting on information provided by Ms. Jaffe or by Divorce.com, talk to an attorney first about your particular facts and the law of your state. By submitting your question to Divorce.com, you are not creating an attorney/client relationship with Ms. Jaffe or with any of the other attorneys listed on this site.

Related Posts

Share This

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *