How can I get an online uncontesed divorce?

Aug 8, 2012 by


I married in Harris county TX on 7/23/09, my new husband sold my house and moved me here from Florida. I have a bad injury and am on disability, I am not able to move my neck or drive. How can I get an online uncontesed divorce?



Texas does allow no fault divorce based on destruction of the marriage beyond any reconciliation. You can prepare and file your own divorce paperwork in Texas as well. You’ll need to obtain the correct divorce forms specific to your jurisdiction before you can file. Check with your local County Clerk’s Office or order the papers from an online divorce forms company. If your divorce is truly uncontested you shouldn’t have many difficulties getting it processed. – The Team Wendy Jaffe and can only provide general information about divorce. DO NOT RELY ON MS. JAFFE’S ADVICE ALONE. Before acting on information provided by Ms. Jaffe or by, talk to an attorney first about your particular facts and the law of your state. By submitting your question to, you are not creating an attorney/client relationship with Ms. Jaffe or with any of the other attorneys listed on this site.

Related Posts

Share This

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *