I need to know when my divorce was processed.

Aug 8, 2012 by


I need to know when my divorce was processed. (NC)

North Carolina


You can perform a Vital Records Search (for a 3 year period) in North Carolina for $24 that will show if your divorce has been finalized. Contact the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services online at:
– The Divorce.com Team
Wendy Jaffe and Divorce.com can only provide general information about divorce. DO NOT RELY ON MS. JAFFE’S ADVICE ALONE. Before acting on information provided by Ms. Jaffe or by Divorce.com, talk to an attorney first about your particular facts and the law of your state. By submitting your question to Divorce.com, you are not creating an attorney/client relationship with Ms. Jaffe or with any of the other attorneys listed on this site.

Related Posts

Share This

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *