Can I get a divorce if my husband lives in another country? I’m in Nevada

Aug 8, 2012 by


Can I get a divorce even if my husband lives in another country? (I am in Nevada)



Yes. Assuming your husband has deserted or abandoned your marriage and you have lived apart and separate, without cohabitation for at least one year, you have sufficient grounds for a no fault divorce in Nevada. You don’t need your husband’s permission to get divorced in this instance. – The Team Wendy Jaffe and can only provide general information about divorce. DO NOT RELY ON MS. JAFFE’S ADVICE ALONE. Before acting on information provided by Ms. Jaffe or by, talk to an attorney first about your particular facts and the law of your state. By submitting your question to, you are not creating an attorney/client relationship with Ms. Jaffe or with any of the other attorneys listed on this site.

Related Posts


Share This

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *