property division

Aug 8, 2012 by


I live in Washington and my husband lives in Hawaii. I’d like to know what I’m entitled to when I do not contest the divorce, however I am not in agreement with the property division. I feel I am entitled to some pension. I



If you and your soon-to-be ex-husband live in different states and you are involved in a divorce where you do not agree with the proposed division of property and you have issues surrounding alimony and support payments, well, you’ve got a potentially complicated contested divorce to contend with. In this case it sounds like you need the services of a divorce attorney. Try to schedule at least an initial consultation with a qualified divorce attorney if you can’t afford full representation at this time. The ramifications of your divorce settlement can affect your life for many years to come.
– The Team
Wendy Jaffe and can only provide general information about divorce. DO NOT RELY ON MS. JAFFE’S ADVICE ALONE. Before acting on information provided by Ms. Jaffe or by, talk to an attorney first about your particular facts and the law of your state. By submitting your question to, you are not creating an attorney/client relationship with Ms. Jaffe or with any of the other attorneys listed on this site.

Related Posts


Share This

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *