Divorce Questions Answered

Aug 8, 2012 by

Wendy’s Expert Answers!

 My wife and i have been separated since 2007. No contact with eachother since then and I don’t know where she is. What can I do as far as divorcing her?

My husband and I separated and he bought a new house under his name and is not paying house payments will I incur his debt?

How long do you have to service Divorce Petition Papers once they were approved by the courts in the state of Maryland?

How do I get divorced when I can’t afford to pay, I am a mother of 2 and don’t work.

I want to divorce my wife. But I won’t do it if she is going to get anything. How will I know what I am going to lose. 

Can you go back and re-negotiate after the divorce has been finalized in California?

If I qualify for half of my husbands pension can I file on my own? do I have to have a lawyer?

I was married in Jamaica could I file for my divorce in florida?

How can I find out if my x has filed for divorce?

If I file for a separation, but living in same house am i responsible for any debt she might run up after filing date?

I have decided to get a divorce so how do I start the process?- Caroline

What is the difference between separation and divorce?- Matt 

Wendy Jaffe and Divorce.com can only provide general information about divorce. DO NOT RELY ON MS. JAFFE’S ADVICE ALONE. Before acting on information provided by Ms. Jaffe or by Divorce.com, talk to an attorney first about your particular facts and the law of your state. By submitting your question to Divorce.com, you are not creating an attorney/client relationship with Ms. Jaffe or with any of the other attorneys listed on this site. 

More about Wendy…

Related Posts

Share This

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *