I don’t want to spend a lot money on a divorce. Deadline is coming up.

Aug 8, 2012 by


I want a divorce. Have the paper for her to sign. She want sign the paper. I don’t want to spend a lot money I don’t have. I am about to come up on deadline for my paperwork to be signed. What can I do? (GA)



Contact a professional process server or your local sheriff and send a copy of the divorce papers using certified mail. If she cannot be located or won’t sign, place notice of the divorce in a local paper as required and the divorce will be granted by default. – The Divorce.com Team Wendy Jaffe and Divorce.com can only provide general information about divorce. DO NOT RELY ON MS. JAFFE’S ADVICE ALONE. Before acting on information provided by Ms. Jaffe or by Divorce.com, talk to an attorney first about your particular facts and the law of your state. By submitting your question to Divorce.com, you are not creating an attorney/client relationship with Ms. Jaffe or with any of the other attorneys listed on this site.

Related Posts


Share This

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *