Omar Gastelum is an accomplished attorney with a strong background and broad experience in Family Law, Immigration, Real Property, and Civil Litigation.
On countless occasions, he has proven his expertise in negotiating and settling complex disputes and transactions. Mr. Gastelum practices law in the State of California and represents clients throughout the United States and the world with businesses in the United States.
Family Law, Criminal Law, Immigration, Real Property, Bankruptcy, Civil Litigation
- Western State University
- College of Law, J.D., 2000
- Whittier College
- B.A., English Literature and Business, 1996;
- - California, June 2002
- - U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
- - Univision, Primera Edición, Legal Commentator, October 2006-Present
- - AM 690 Voz de Pueblo Family Law Correspondent, February 2009-May 2009
- - KZLA Channel 62 Noticiero Family Law Correspondent, June 2008-August 2008
- - Univision, Aqui y Ahora Family Law Correspondent, June 30, 2009
- - Appointed Settlement Officer for the Los Angeles Superior Court Family Law Department, 2011-Present
- - President, Whittier Bar Association, 2008-2009
- - Treasurer, Whittier Bar Association, 2005-2006
- - Member, Mexican American Bar Association, 2002-Present
- - Member, Legal Aid Society of Orange County (advising low-income families with family law, unlawful detainer, contract disputes, and elder abuse issues)
- - Volunteer, Whittier Senior Citizen Center, 2004-2006
- - Career Day Guest Speaker, Whittier High School, 2003-2005