How can I find my lost divorce decree?

Aug 8, 2012 by


How can I find my lost divorce decree from Oxon Hills, Maryland?



If you got a divorce in Oxon Hills, you need to go to the Prince George’s County website and start digging. You will find contact info for the Clerk of the Court as well as the Public Documents Library. There will probably be a nominal fee, but your divorce records should be in there somewhere. – The Team

Wendy Jaffe and can only provide general information about divorce. DO NOT RELY ON MS. JAFFE’S ADVICE ALONE. Before acting on information provided by Ms. Jaffe or by, talk to an attorney first about your particular facts and the law of your state. By submitting your question to, you are not creating an attorney/client relationship with Ms. Jaffe or with any of the other attorneys listed on this site.

Related Posts

Share This

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *